Customizable T-Shirts - How To Add Text
The basic procedure described below for adding text to our customizable templates applies to all of our t-shirt designs on zazzle.com as well as to any other customizable t-shirts you may find on zazzle.com.
- Navigate to the product webpage for the template of your choice.
- Select your desired style, size, and color using the menus provided. (Note: This step can be carried out at any time before adding your item to your shopping cart.)
- Click "Customize it!"
- To add text to the template blank, click the "Add text" tab.
- In the text box, enter whatever content you wish and click the "OK" button. (Note: To position certain words and phrases on different lines, carriage returns are provided.)
- To center your text vertically and horizantally, click the "X" in the center of the square of positioning arrows. (Alternatively, you can click the two pairs of back-to-back arrows labeled "center.") In case you need to make further adjustments to the position of your text within the template blank, click any of the up, down, left, right, and/or four diagonal arrows as necessary.
- To change either the font size, alignment, color, and/or type, use the nearby menus provided.
- Before adding your item to your shopping cart, make sure you have chosen the desired color, style and size in case you have not done so already by clicking the "Shirt Options" tab. (Use the arrow next to "Qty." to select the desired number for your item.)
- To get a better view of your design, click the "Design" tab above the viewing area. For an even larger view, click on the magnifying glass icon above the viewing area.
- If you make a mistake and need to start over, click "Revert" and your design will be restored to the original template blank.
- If you need to take a break in the middle of your designing, click "Save" to save your item as an in-progress design. (You will then be prompted to sign into your MyZazzle account.)
©2010-2018 www.cribfolk.com. All rights reserved.